Compare book prices on the web

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Sun Apr 27 17:37:44 UTC 2003

>Hi,
>
>My name is Ori Tend and I'm from Israel.
>I wanted to introduce you to a new site I've launched recently:
><http://www.fetchbook.info/>www.FetchBook.Info.
>It's a free service, allowing you to easily compare prices of any
>book among 60 bookstores (in the US), and find a price which is 30%
>- 80% off the market list price (Here's a sample comparison, where
>you can see that it saves so much for any book:
><http://www.fetchbook.info/0670030376.html>http://www.FetchBook.Info/0670030376.html).
>
>I thought that this site may be interesting to you, so I've sent you
>this email.
>If you think it's appropriate, feel free to link to it (you can also
>add the book price comparison feature directly to your site).
>In addition, I'm striving to improve the site and make it better, so
>if you have any feedback about it, please feel free to send it!
>

>I hope you liked my site, if not - sorry for the trouble.
>Thanks,
>Ori.

Greetings:

I have been taking considerable efforts to avoid commercial use of
this list. Certain activities, such as book announcements or other
products of particular interest to linguistic anthropologists, are
appropriate for our list and are often approved for posting. In such
cases, I ask advertisers to please check with the list administrator
(that would be me, at this point) BEFORE posting such announcements
or advertising.

Thank you,

-Richard J. Senghas
Linganth Administrator

Richard J. Senghas, Assoc. Professor     | Sonoma State University
Chair, Dept. of Anthropology/Linguistics | 1801 East Cotati Avenue
Coordinator, Linguistics & TESL Programs | Rohnert Park, CA 94928-3609
Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu               | 707-664-3920 (fax)