linganth header

Valeria Incoletti tcup77 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 17:06:14 UTC 2003

I was wondering if we could add a little header in the
subject line, something like

Subject: [LING]Schwarzenegger and U.S. English

so that messages coming from the list would be easily
recognizable... they usually are, but not always, I may
mistake them with spam or unknown senders'... It would be
easier to create a filter and direct all Linganth messages
in their own file (I'm on more than one list).
If others think it would be helpful, I guess there should
be an automated way to create the header (list moderator?).
Sorry if this was OT or not interesting.

Greetings,

Valeria Incoletti