demon - pronunciation question

Valentyna Ushchyna ushchyna at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 19:23:42 UTC 2003

I have a similar question. Can anyone help me with correct pronunciation of
Norman Fairclough's last name?
[feaklau]? [feaklaf]?
I've been reading a lot of his works, and still don't know how to read his
name correctly.
Thanks in advance.

Valentyna Ushchyna
English Philology,
Romance-Germanic Philology Department
Volyn State University,
Yaroshchuka Str., 4/1, Lutsk, Ukraine 43000
tel. +38 /0332/ 724 765.