Out-of-Print Book Search

Maggie Ronkin ronkinm at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 22:06:11 UTC 2003

Hi All,

For students' to purchase, I am looking for up to 20 copies, preferably in
paperback, of the following out-of-print book, which I plan to assign in an
undergraduate course:

Grima, Benedicte. 1992. The Performance of Emotion
Among Paxtun Women: 'The Misfortunes Which Have Befallen
Me'. Modern Middle East Series No. 17, Center for Middle
Eastern Studies. Austin, TX: University of Texas Press.

Last time I checked, used paperback copies were available online. But this
is no longer the case. Can anyone help me locate a source or sources for
these purchases?

Please reply to me at:

ronkinm at georgetown.edu

Many thanks.