Dame Edna "forget Spanish"

P. Kerim Friedman kerim.list at oxus.net
Sat Feb 8 15:50:39 UTC 2003

So we should just be outraged and upset and not try to understand why this
is outrageous and upsetting? How is that helpful?

(Let me just add that I think everyone on the list has expressed their
disgust, so I don't think that is in dispute - although there may very well
be a silent majority who find the piece genuinely funny...)

-kerim

--
P. Kerim Friedman

kerim.mail at oxus.net