"More Brain Power Needed for Mandarin Than English"

P. Kerim Friedman kerim.list at oxus.net
Tue Jul 1 16:07:44 UTC 2003

A correction - Nigeria is one of our largest Sub-Saharan African
trading partners, but it ranks very low compared with our other trading
partners (as does most of Sub-Saharan Africa). But as our 6th largest
supplier of Oil, and a country with which we did $5 billion dollars in
trade in 1998, it is far from unimportant economically.

http://www.usaid.gov/economic_growth/trdweb/overview.html

http://usembassy.state.gov/nigeria/wwwhcf02.html

- kerim