New Web Site: Keywords

P. Kerim Friedman kerim.list at oxus.net
Mon Jun 30 00:20:49 UTC 2003

I think list members may be interested in my new web site. It is a blog
called "Keywords", inspired by the Raymond Williams book of the same
name. Basically, I take a word and either discuss its personal,
historical, and political implications. I also link to other articles I
find that do the same. If you are not familiar with the term "blog" it
happens to be one of the first words I've posted to the new site! Here
is the URL:

http://keywords.oxus.net/

Feel free to comment on any entries on the site, or contact me
personally with any feedback you might have.

Cheers,

kerim

P. KERIM FRIEDMAN
			Anthropology, Temple University