<linganth> Suggestion

Bryllars Bryllars at concentric.net
Sun Nov 2 12:27:16 UTC 2003

Because of the amount of SPAM many of us are receiving
I would like to suggest that the subject line of letters to the  list
BEGIN with the list name - as I have done in the subject line
of this letter.

That way we can quickly detect that the letter is NOT a piece of spam.
As I am not receiving 130 letters of spam for every real letter sent
to me - the time spent scanning mail be eye
  - even after filtering it is necessary to scan the filtered mail to detect
letters filtered in error -
is a major part of getting email.

Simply putting <linganth> at the head of the subject line
would make it much easier to identify mail from the list.

sincerely

Bryllars at concentric.net