strange grammar

Bryllars Bryllars at concentric.net
Tue Oct 14 21:00:59 UTC 2003

or  if we must not split infinitives

         The person through whose hands all trades must pass

You can hardly call the mess your source made of this
    a hypercorrection.  German Latin ?? or

As Joyce says
          "O! the lowness of him was beneath all up to that sunk to!
                     FW 171.13

A commentator on a financial network just managed to get off

               "In a macro sense this is apocryphal of the entire economy"

Bryllars at concentric.net