Fwd: Re: applied linguistics

Valentina Pagliai valentina.pagliai at oberlin.edu
Tue Sep 23 02:12:49 UTC 2003

Thanks to all of you who are answering my question.  The person who is
asking is a professor and one of his students is interested in applying to
graduate school in Applied Linguistics. Her main interest is TESL.  I
already recommended UCLA and I thought also UC Santa Barbara would be good.

Bye,

Valentina Pagliai
Oberlin College