IU Positions

monaghan at indiana.edu monaghan at indiana.edu
Fri Sep 26 14:37:28 UTC 2003

Two positions at Indiana University's Department of Communication and Culture.
Official inquiries should be made to the addresses below but I would be happy
to answer informal questions about the department. This is a lovely place to
work in.

best, Leila
monaghan at indiana.edu

----- Forwarded message from "Cornell, Amy L" <acornell at indiana.edu> -----