[Linganth] Resources for methods course wanted

Kathryn Woolard kwoolard at ucsd.edu
Sun Aug 22 22:29:52 UTC 2004

I will be offering a new graduate practicum in research methods in
linguistic anthropology and discourse analysis in Winter quarter, for
students without much- if any-  training in linguistic analysis. I
would very much appreciate receiving any course syllabi, data
collection and analysis exercises,  reading recommendations and/or
URLs for sources that anyone is willing to share.  If I receive
enough suggestions, I'll compile them and post the summary on the
listserve.  Many thanks for your help -

Kit Woolard
Kathryn A. Woolard			kwoolard at ucsd.edu
Professor				Phone: (858) 534-4639
Department of Anthropology, 0532		Fax :     (858) 534-5946
UCSD
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037