[Linganth] Looking for assistance with list management tasks

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Wed Jan 7 05:49:39 UTC 2004

Hey Linganthers,

Your friendly list administrator (that's me!) is still looking for
assistance administering this list.  Due to increasing obligations
elsewhere, I would like to have one or more co-administrators take
over managing this list.  I'm happy to remain as a backup, if
desired.  (I also intend to remain on the list as a participant.)

If you have any interest, please let me know by replying to me
directly.  If you know a suitable candidate, please start
arm-twisting. ;-)

-RJS