[Linganth] CFP: FEL VIII: On the Margins of Nations: correction of e-mail

Nicholas Ostler nostler at chibcha.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 13:23:44 UTC 2004

Dear Subscribers and FEL members

On 23 Feb, I sent a message out to all of you, beginning

>Call for Abstracts: FEL VIII - Linguistic Rights
>
>The Foundation for Endangered Languages: Eighth Conference
>in cooperation with INSTITUT D'ESTUDIS CATALANS (UNESCO CHAIR)
>Barcelona, 1-3 October 2004
>
>ON THE MARGINS OF NATIONS:
>ENDANGERED LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTIC RIGHTS

In the section on  Abstract Submission, there were various references
to Joan Argenter at <jargenter at iecat.net>

In fact, please send ALL e-mail communications about the conference,
including abstracts, to:
<catedra.unesco at iecat.net>

All other details are unchanged.
  The abstract submission deadline remains 19 March 2004.

With apologies for the confusion

Nicholas Ostler

                        Nicholas  Ostler
              Foundation for Endangered Languages