[Linganth] Equipment for phone interview? (fwd)

Ellen L. Contini-Morava elc9j at cms.mail.virginia.edu
Wed May 19 14:27:20 UTC 2004

Thanks to Peter for the references about ethics/surreptitious recording.
For the record, though, Mieka had no intention of recording anyone
surreptitiously.  The people being interviewed would be fully aware of, and
consent to, being recorded.  She was just asking about the technicalities
of recording them over the phone rather than face to face.

Ellen

--On Wednesday, May 19, 2004 3:14 PM +0100 "Patrick, Peter L"