[Linganth] Fwd: [SLA] SLA Plans

monaghan at indiana.edu monaghan at indiana.edu
Mon Nov 8 15:48:37 UTC 2004

The panel I am on, on what Deaf Studies has to offer the larger field of
anthropology will be at the Cumberland Hotel for most of the day on Thursday
along with various Council on Anthropology and Education sessions.  All
welcome!

Does any one need a roommate for Wednesday and Thursday nights at the
Cumberland?

all best,

Leila