[Linganth] Options

P. Kerim Friedman kerim.list at oxus.net
Sat Oct 23 22:56:33 UTC 2004

I'm forwarding this message from Laura Miller to the EASANTH list. She
discusses some of the options that the SEAA might look at, including
scheduling their section meeting to coincide with the annual Asian
Studies conference most section members also attend. I wonder if
Linganth might consider similar options. Please see below.

And please look <http://aaaunite.blogspot.com> for updates on the
possible counter-conference, and a chance to voice your opinion on the
AAA's actions.

kerim

Begin forwarded message: