[Linganth] Options

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Sun Oct 24 16:26:35 UTC 2004

I've often wondered that myself.  In fact, my response to the CAE was
actually based on thoughts I've had about an SLA conference for
years.  When I've raised idea the informally in conversations at past
AAA meetings, sometimes I get a positive response, but others worry
about causing the SLA to become more isolated from the general
membership, or having dilution.  The SLA has been a relatively small
unit, and some fear that reduced attendance by SLA members at the
general meetings would push us out of sight altogether.

-Richard