[Linganth] Options

Harold F. Schiffman haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 25 13:52:22 UTC 2004

I myself prefer smaller conferences that are focussed on a single theme or
issue, and having an SLA conference separate from AAA would be, for me, a
plus. I am not an anthropologist by training, and while I do attend other
sessions when I'm at AAA (those focussed on South Asia, e.g.) I find large
conferences confusing and disorienting, especially wandering the corridors
of large hotels, searching for sessions.  I'd prefer a separate meeting,
frankly.

Hal Schiffman