[Linganth] Panel looking for meeting space

Kenneth Ehrensal ehrensal at kutztown.edu
Thu Oct 28 03:33:42 UTC 2004

There is only one small glitch with the idea of having SLA sessions in the
Bay area when AAA meets (where ever the hell) they might meet.  Anyone who
is dependent on their Dean or Provost picking up the tab probably needs to
go to the "official" site to get reimbursed.   Also, anyone who is job
shopping needs to be where the placement activity is (and department reps
will not be funded to go to someplace other than were the meeting is,
either).

[just as a note, before anyone flames me, in a former life I was an
Education Director for a PA AFL-CIO labor council and regional labor
education director for the PA-SSHE, so I am sick to death about this whole
issue, at another level]

Kenneth N. Ehrensal
Associate Professor
Management Department