[Linganth] AAA conference registration refund?

Kathe Managan jkm5967 at nyu.edu
Thu Oct 28 23:57:52 UTC 2004

I'm not sure if this will answer Jennifer's question, but here is
what I found on the AAA website about refunds (http://
www.aaanet.org/mtgs/2004/participants.htm):

"Program Participants
You registered for the meeting when you submitted a session
or  paper proposal, so you do not have to register again. If
you withdraw  from the program, whether you are reading a
paper, chairing a  session or acting as discussant, please
communicate with the AAA  Meetings office, 2200 Wilson Blvd.
Suite 600, Arlington, VA 22201-3357; please fax your
withdrawal to 703-528-3546. Presenters who cancel
their participation on the program receive no refunds."

Best,
Kathe

Kathe Managan, Ph.D.
Rockefeller Humanities Fellow