[Linganth] [LINGANTH]: registration refunds

Thomas Porcello thporcello at vassar.edu
Fri Oct 29 02:24:25 UTC 2004

I emailed the Executive Board--very poliely--the day they first announced
the move to Atlanta asking just this question.  I have not received any
word directly, nor has the Association, as far as iIcan determine, chosen
to make public any statement about registration refunds.  I would
encourage as many members as possible to send email directly to the
Executive Board posing just this question in hopes that they will no
longer find it convenient to stay silent on this issue.

Tom Porcello

--
T.G. Porcello
Assistant Professor, Anthropology