[Linganth] E-mail address

P. Kerim Friedman kerim.list at oxus.net
Fri Oct 29 15:11:00 UTC 2004

Dear list members,

Leanne Hinton e-mailed me a copy of the message she sent out, and I
will shortly forward it to the list, but first I want to alert list
members to a problem they might not be aware of, and which may explain
why (at least some of us) never received that e-mail. The address:
"linganth at galileo.cc.rochester.edu" does not seem to work any more. I
recently had to update the address I sent messages to linganth at to
this address "linganth at cc.rochester.edu" as my own messages were not
going through! Looking at the messages of other people going to the
list, this one also seems to work: "linganth at ats.rochester.edu". I
don't know who is in charge of actually managing the list, but it would
be good to know what address is the "official" one.

Cheers,

kerim