[Linganth] SLA at AAA

Messing, Jacqueline jmessing at cas.usf.edu
Fri Oct 29 15:01:54 UTC 2004

I am also a member of SLA and not on their email list.  I am the
organizer of an invited session for these meetings, and would like to
have access to the discussions you mention.

Can someone tell me us to subscribe to the SLA listserve?

Thank you,

Jacqueline Messing, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
University of South Florida