[Linganth] Bay Area Events Updates/Coordination

P. Kerim Friedman kerim.list at oxus.net
Fri Oct 29 23:12:28 UTC 2004

I've set up a page on my "wiki" where people can edit their own
information about conference panels and labor events organized for the
November 17th weekend:

< http://wiki.oxus.net/aaaunite>

A "wiki" is a web page that anyone can edit. You just need to create a
login account (click on the top right), and then click the "edit" tab
to edit. For help click "help" on the left. If you've ever used
"wikipedia" this is exactly the same interface.

There are already a number of announcements posted there (a big 'Thank
You' to those who've already contributed!) so take a look!

You can also continue to find up-to-date information on our blog:

<http://aaaunite.blogspot.com/>

Including this post on Bay Area Events:

<http://aaaunite.blogspot.com/2004/10/bay-area-events-thus-far.html>

and there is also our e-mail list, which you can use for coordinating
panels.