[Linganth] Roundtable on Language, States and Citizens in the New Europe at the AAA's

Jennifer Dickinson jennifer.dickinson at uvm.edu
Thu Sep 2 18:57:59 UTC 2004

Hi everyone,
I wanted to let people know about a roundtable for the Society for the
Anthropology of Europe that I will be moderating at the AAA meetings.  The
topic is "Languages, States and Citizens in the New
Europe"  Preregistration is required; tickets include lunch ($30, $10 for
students).  More information is available
at:  http://www.aaanet.org/mtgs/2004/rt.htm

Please email me if you have any questions or suggestions for additional topics.
Best,
J. Dickinson