[Linganth] Fwd: Grenada Hurricane Relief

Ronald Kephart rkephart at unf.edu
Mon Sep 13 14:33:28 UTC 2004

Friends,

Passing this along as requested... Merle Collins is a
widely-respected author from Grenada, and as many of you know
Grenada/Carriacou is where most of my research has been focused. I
spoke with an old friend on Carriacou this morning and he said things
are not so bad there; "mainland" Grenada was much harder hit and
needs the most help.  -Ron