[Linganth] unsubscribing and subscribing

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Tue Feb 22 18:49:09 UTC 2005

Hey folks,

My apologies for not catching Kerim's request earlier, but here's a
general update on subscriptions and address changes.  Address
corrections/modifications should be sent to
linganth-owner at ats.rochester.edu.  (Note that the server address did
change a few years back, but there had been an alias working until
recently, apparently.)

None of the Linganth stuff is supported or sponsored the SLA.  We're
a fully independent list, with many non-SLA members.  We're also not
using the linguistlist.org for anything beyond archiving of the list,
although I'd consider changing that to help make a more transparent
and coherent setup, if linguistlist.org offers such services.

Currently, the Linganth has no official web home page.  If someone
wants to develop and sponsor one, that would be great, but the
volunteer efforts in the past have gone away when folks have moved on.

Again, subscription requests can be sent to:

linganth-owner at ats.rochester.edu

-Richard