[Linganth] Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:46:52 -0500

Valentina Pagliai Valentina.Pagliai at oberlin.edu
Tue Mar 29 17:48:44 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues,

My thanks to all the people who answered my inquiry regarding programs
in linguistics with an interest in language and sexuality.  The list I
was able to put together includes:

Stanford (Eckerd), UCSB (Bucholtz), U Texas Austin, University of
Michigan, U Colorado Boulder (Hall, in connection to dept. of
Linguistics), Nortwestern (Gregory Ward), U of Toronto (McElhinny),
NYU (Kulick), and possibly Goergetown.

Ciao,

Valentina Pagliai
Dept. of Anthropology