LING ANTH Dinner at AAA

Ken Ehrensal ehrensal at kutztown.edu
Sat Nov 26 23:39:55 UTC 2005

So far I have heard from 13 people.  Here are the details as known at this point

Date: Friday 2 November
Time: 9 pm (after the Ling-Anth cash bar)
Place: Mama Ayesha's (Lebanese/Middle Eastern) [this is where we went the last time we were in DC]
            1967 Calvert Ave. (about 4 blocks from the hotel)
Format: Family Style Serving

Price: I will have a final price on Monday; but last time it was VERY reasonable and no one starved.  Price will include food, tip and tax.  Bar tab extra.

If you are interested in joining the party, please let me know ASAP so I can tell them on Monday how many will be there (this in part affects the price).

Have a good weekend,

Ken
Ken Ehrensal
Associate Professor, Management Department
Kutztown Univ. of PA
ehrensal at kutztown.edu
http://faculty.kutztown.edu/ehrensal/