Ling-Anth Dinner at AAA Details and Last Call

Kenneth Ehrensal ehrensal at kutztown.edu
Mon Nov 28 18:53:43 UTC 2005

OK here are the details for the Dinner at AAA

Mama Ayesha's at 1967 Calvert at 9 pm Friday after the Ling-Anth cash bar.

Dinner with Tax and Tips  $38.90 per person ($30 meal, 10% tax, 18% gratuity) served family style

Menu 3:

Appetizers:

Hummus (chic pea dip)
Baba Ghanouj (eggplant dip)
Helen's Salad (tomato and onion salad)
Arabian Salad (made with sesame seed paste)

(served with pita bread)

Main Dishes:

Kifta Kabob (beef)
Shish Taouk (boneless chicken breast)

(both cooked over charcoal grill and served with rice)

Mujadarah (rice and lentil dish)
Couscous (vegetarian)

Dessert:

Baklava

Included will be soft drinks,coffee, or tea. The cost per guest will be $30.00. This price does not include sales tax or gratuity. The cost with sales tax and gratuity will be $38.90 per guest.

I have to have a final head count by dinner time THURSDAY.  If you have already contacted me by e-mail, then you are in the initial count and you are all set;  if you have NOT contacted me yet, but want to go, e-mail me by Tuesday evening.  I will not have e-mail access on Wed or Thurs so if you want to go and have not e-mailed me by then, bell me on the mobile, or call me on my cell phone at 718-710-9737 no later than dinner time on Thursday.  I prefer, however, that you e-mail me by Tuesday.
Ken Ehrensal
Associate Professor
Management Department
Kutztown Univ.