Fwd: Anthropology position

Scott F. Kiesling kiesling at pitt.edu
Fri Oct 14 01:41:37 UTC 2005

Hi-

I don't know much about this job, I'm afraid, but I'd love
to welome another linganth to Pitt!

SFK

The Department of Anthropology at the University of Pittsburgh is seeking applications for a tenure stream position in cultural anthropology at the Assistant Professor level to begin with the Fall Term 2006, pending budgetary approval. We seek a candidate with expertise in the field of language and culture with a geographical focus in an area that complements existing departmental and university strengths. Send letter, CV, and names/addresses of three references to Dr. Joseph S. Alter, Chair, Search Committee, Department of Anthropology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15260. For full consideration applications should be received by November 10. No applications will be considered after December 10, 2005. The University of Pittsburgh is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and members of minority groups under-represented in academia are especially encouraged to apply.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Scott F. Kiesling, PhD

Assistant Professor
Director of Graduate Studies

Graduate program information:
http://www.linguistics.pitt.edu/grad/index.html

Email: kiesling-at-pitt-dot-edu
Web: http://www.pitt.edu/~kiesling/skpage.html

Department of Linguistics
University of Pittsburgh
2816 Cathedral of Learning     Phone: 1-412-624-5916
Pittsburgh, PA 15260 USA       Fax: 1-412-624-6130