RESENT - Re: Request for help with greeting

Celso Alvarez Cáccamo lxalvarz at udc.es
Wed Jan 11 12:56:50 UTC 2006

(Sorry for having to send this THREE times, my email program is faulty).

Hello,

Happy (New, for some) Year.

Some time ago I asked about a traditional greeting which I had recorded
from a documentary on human cultures. The video is at my web page:
http://www.udc.es/dep/lx/cac/misc/greeting256.wmv

Apparently the people in the video are from the highlands of Papua New
Guinea, according to Gabriel A. Anduwan.

Thank you very much to all those who helped me: Harriet Ottenheimer,
Michael Wesch, Audrey N. Mbeje, Gabriel A. Anduwan, and, particularly,
Rachel Reynolds.  Sorry if I forgot someone.

Best,
-celso

Celso Alvarez Cáccamo
lxalvarz at udc.es