Fwd: [csas] [SLA] query about graduate schools

Harriet Ottenheimer mahafan at ksu.edu
Mon Jul 24 03:13:13 UTC 2006

Here's a quick summary of responses so far:

Wichita State University, Northern Arizona University, and Washington
University (Seattle) are said to be non-GRE-requirers, as are most
universities in Canada, Australia, England, France and lots of other
places outside of the U.S.

Several people wrote to suggest that GREs can be taken later, after one
has been accepted, and that some programs are flexible enough to allow
for such a possibility.  (One person indeed did exactly this.)

Although one person provided a date for the GRE in Majuro, in the
Marshalls, on further inquiry it turns out that the test site knows
nothing about this event.

Thanks to all who responded.

Harriet Ottenheimer