[SLA] Re: [Linganth] query about graduate schools

Harriet Ottenheimer mahafan at ksu.edu
Mon Jul 24 03:22:09 UTC 2006

I just noticed that the reply to line for the message below gave Leanne
Hinton's email address rather than mine.  I am not sure how this
happened, nor which of the two linganth lists is doing this.  Most
repliers have figured this out and replied to me anyway.  I hope whoever
is managing the appropriate list can fix this reply-line glitch.  My
email is mahafan at ksu.edu.

Also, for some reason, the query message was sent out a second time to
all three lists.  I am not sure how this happened either. My computer
was turned off when this happened.

Thanks to all who have responded so far, and apologies for the two
glitches mentioned above (especially to Leanne!!!).

--Harriet Ottenheimer