Fwd: RE: Cross-Cultural Diversity Teaching and Assessment

Leila Monaghan monaghan at indiana.edu
Wed Jun 21 19:57:00 UTC 2006

Hi, does anyone have specific information on the kind of thing a
cross-cultural diversity teaching and assessment workshop might have?
Offhand the Ebonics controversy and basic cross-cultural material from
ling anth comes to mind but was wondering if anybody had done this sort
of work.

all best, and please reply to Shirley Maase at shirley at friend.ly.net

Leila

----- Forwarded message from rivie at indiana.edu -----