HIV/AIDS & Deaf Communities Book

Leila Monaghan monaghan at indiana.edu
Fri May 19 14:36:25 UTC 2006

F y'all's I, how I spent my last summer vacation.  It was originally
supposed to be a journal issue but managed to grow into a book.  We are
also hoping to put together a more qualitative and ethnographic take on
the issue in the near future, so anyone interested in the topic or who
knows somebody who is, please let me know asap. Feel free to send to
whoever you think might be interested.

all best and happy summer!

Leila

----- Forwarded message from dm at forestbk.demon.co.uk -----