[Fwd: KAS General Call for Papers]

ndumas at berkeley.edu ndumas at berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 28 21:30:17 UTC 2006

Subject: KAS General Call for Papers
From:    "Kroeber Anthropological Society" <kroas at OCF.Berkeley.EDU>
Date:    Tue, November 28, 2006 9:54 am

Kroeber Anthropological Society

CALL FOR PAPERS

Founded in 1949, the Kroeber Anthropological Society Papers is the oldest
graduate student-run Anthropology publication in the United States.  We
publish articles in the general field of anthropology (and all its
subdisciplines) that are of theoretical, descriptive, or practical
interest. We welcome submissions by anthropology students, faculty, and
professionals. All submissions for our general volumes, published in
winter, spring, and summer, are evaluated through a blind peer-review
process.

Papers must be sent directly to:

Kroeber Anthropological Society
Department of Anthropology
232 Kroeber Hall
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, California  94720-3710
E-mail: kroas at OCF.berkeley.edu

--
Nate Dumas, M.A.
Doctoral Student, Linguistic Anthropology