Linganth list will continue

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Thu Nov 30 20:22:16 UTC 2006

Hey folk,

I hear the message loud and clear: the Linganth e-mail list is here
to stay for a good while longer!  It's good to see it is still so
useful.  I think Leila's comment about the public face and private
plate throwing is a good one.  [Hey Leila, DUCK!]

I had hoped to migrate the Lingnath list to a new site a month or so
ago, but got caught up in a few things here in Stockholm.  Will keep
you posted for details, but it will probably happen either late mid-
late December or late January.

In the meantime, SLA folks getting this message on the SLA discussion
list who want to join the Linganth list can send me a reply directly
(i.e., please don't send to the SLA_discussion or Linganth lists).
It would make it easier for me to keep track of the requests if you
put "linganth subscription" in the subject header.

Best regards to all,

Richard

Richard J Senghas  (Professor of Anthropology, Sonoma State U,
California)
Visiting Researcher, Institutionen för nordiska språk
Stockholms universitet
S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Richard.Senghas at nordiska.su.se
Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu