Embarrassment! And some important list business.

R Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Wed Oct 4 13:12:26 UTC 2006

Hey Linganth gang,

Y'all just saw a demonstration of an administrative embarrassment.
However, the password for the list was reset immediately, and so no
harm done except to my ego and perhaps some facial capillaries as they
delivered voluminous quantities.

But this event allows me to open the topic of some list business.

I would like to move the Linganth list to new list manager software
with a MUCH easier administrative and user interface, and wanted to
make sure that all of you current subscribers wanted to be moved with
it.

So, if you DO NOT want to CONTINUE on this list, please send me an
e-mail message to that effect.  If I do NOT hear from you, I will
assume you wish to stay subscribed.

If you are a current subscribers who are having trouble posting to the
list, please send me your current e-mail address, and any addresses
that you might have used to subscribe in the past.  (Sometimes people
have old accounts forwarding to new ones, and that sometimes gets in
the way of permitting posts.)

Regards,

Richard
(Linganth list owner/administrator)