FW: Upcoming AAA mail ballot on uses of anthropologists

Harriet J. Ottenheimer mahafan at ksu.edu
Sun Feb 4 15:27:37 UTC 2007

Important also to include a reference to PRISP (the Pat Roberts
Intelligence Security Program) which pays students large stipends
($25,000 yearly) to major in such subjects as anthropology and
linguistics with a commitment to continue on into CIA training after
graduation).  http://www.intelligence.gov/0-prisp.shtml
We in Kansas are particularly aware of this initiative as it was
proposed and promoted by Felix Moos at the University of Kansas, in
Lawrence, and Pat Roberts was a Senator from Kansas when the PRISP was
initiated.  --Harriet Ottenheimer