Blog has changed format slightly

Leila Monaghan monaghan at indiana.edu
Sun Jan 21 22:42:27 UTC 2007

Hi.  The linganth blog, http://linganth.blogspot.com/, has now been
moved to the new format.  Those of you who were able to get signed up
still seem to be part of the "blog team" but most people's names aren't
showing up on the list.  If you were on the list before, you might want
to try and sign in to the blog account to see if there is anything you
need to do.

For anyone else who I sent an invitation to but who couldn't set up an
account because of problems with the beta version, could you send me a
note and I will reinvite you?

All posts are welcome.  Was thinking posts with links to language
oriented websites or news stories would be useful.  Linguistic
anthropological common sense is far too often lacking in the world.

Happy new year!

Leila

--
Leila Monaghan, PhD