Language and Gender Resource Archive

Barbara LeMaster lemaster at csulb.edu
Thu Jan 25 20:22:24 UTC 2007

Apologies in advance for any double posting...

Amy Sheldon and I put together a language and gender resource archive
of syllabi, assignments, readings, etc. in conjunction with our
workshop at the recent International Language and Gender Association
meetings in Valencia, Spain.  We wanted you to be aware of this
resource, and to invite you to contribute to it by sending your
materials to either Amy or me.
http://www.csulb.edu/~lemaster/lgarchive/

Please feel free to share this with colleagues.

Cheers,

Barbara LeMaster

Dr. Barbara LeMaster
Professor
Departments of Anthropology and Linguistics
FO3-320
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90840