Cambodian "Wild Woman"

Alexandre Enkerli enkerli at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 05:49:08 UTC 2007

Has anybody followed up on this?
Sounds like there are many doubts about her...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070122/wl_asia_afp/cambodiapeoplemissing_070122084937

Speaking of women found in the wild and speaking unintelligibly,
anyone remembers Princess Caraboo?
http://imdb.com/title/tt0110892/
Some excerpts might make for interesting course material.

--
Alexandre
http://enkerli.wordpress.com/