English Only and Business

Patrick, Peter L patrickp at essex.ac.uk
Sat Mar 3 22:34:29 UTC 2007

Jen
	About 10 years ago a TA working with me, Katie Trites, put together an accessible summary of cases on the topic, which is on my Linguistic Human Rights webpages here:
	http://privatewww.essex.ac.uk/~patrickp/lhr/lhrengonlywork.htm
It hasn't been updated, but in the sense that those are still case law, it should be valid, and gives capsules of the kinds of issues brought up on this ehading, and the types of results that are, or were, typical.
	-plp-

Prof. Peter L. Patrick
Dept. of Language and Linguistics
University of Essex