AAA elections

Leila Monaghan monaghan at indiana.edu
Wed May 2 00:11:36 UTC 2007

Hiya, if you check out the linganth blog:

http://linganth.blogspot.com/

you'll see that I've posted Laura Ahearn and Galey Modan's statements
for SLA Member at Large position.

I unfortunately finished voting on the regular ballot before it occured
to me to post such statements.  Could somebody who hasn't posted yet
post Charles Briggs, Pam Bunte, and Rachel Reynolds' statements on the
site.

F y'all's I, the site is happily chugging along thanks particularly to
Alexandre and Chad Nilep who have been posting regularly.  The
automatic notification system seems down.  Will play with it when I get
a chance.

all best and happy spring!

Leila

ps:  have also been very interested in the various discussions that
have been going on here on the list but as I've been travelling haven't
had the time to create a blog entry out of any of them.  Anyone wanting
to avoid grading or other exciting work by doing such an editing job
would be most welcome.  Send me a note if you aren't yet an official
contributor and I'll sign you up when I get a chance (please don't hold
your breath though--my e-mail access is limited these days as I am out
on the Wyoming plains without out an in-house internet connection).

--
Leila Monaghan, PhD
Department of Communication and Culture
monaghan at indiana.edu