AAA rooms?

Richard J Senghas Richard.Senghas at sonoma.edu
Thu Nov 15 04:10:08 UTC 2007

Hey Linganth folk,

Due to an overflow/confirmation mix-up, I now have a room reservation
for a double at the Washington Marriott, 3 nights, Thursday night-
Sunday morning.  It's not the Marriott Wardman where the meetings
take place, but is close enough by public transit (1221 22nd Street
NW).  It's a little cheaper, and I have a second bed to share with a
fellow non-smoker, if interested.

However, if someone has an empty bed and wants to split room costs at
the Marriott Wardman, I'm happy to shift over there.

-Richard