Classes on 9/11

Ronald Kephart rkephart at unf.edu
Mon Sep 10 11:51:18 UTC 2007

By the way, I just received an email that has given me, I believe, the
takeoff point for a short 9/11 talk tomorrow. September 12 marks the ninth
anniversary of the arrest of five Cubans who were in Miami trying to keep an
eye on Cuban exiles plotting and/or carrying out terrorist acts against
Cuba. For more detail, go to:

http://freethefive.org/

This seems like a good entry to discussing just how serious the US is in its
"war on terror," considering that we harbor and protect admitted, in fact
self-congratulatory, terrorists in our midst.

Ron