CFP Panel on language and society in East Asia for SEAA Taipei in July

Kerim Friedman oxusnet at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 20 08:24:59 UTC 2008

This is for anyone doing work in linguistic anthropology or
sociolinguistics in East Asia. I'm trying to put together a panel for
SEAA-Taipei which would highlight work being done on language and
society in East Asia. If you are interested in submitting an abstract
please let me know right away. The deadline isn't till the end of
February, but I am trying to determine whether there are enough people
interested in participating to justify a panel. More information is
available on the conference web page:

http://seaa2009.ioe.sinica.edu.tw/about

Cheers,

Kerim