AAA Statement on the HTS Program

Maggie Ronkin ronkinm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 15:12:42 UTC 2008

Hi,

Can anyone confirm that the link below - provided by the AAA's central office in northern Virginia - is to the most recent AAA statement on the HTS Program?  I was under the impression that the topic came under more discussion at the last AAAs.  Also, what do folks advise regarding responses to recruiters?  I thought of providing the link to take advantage of a possible teaching moment or, less idealistically, just to signal my annoyance.  However, I really don't want to receive more recruiting email as a consequence of doing this.

http://dev.aaanet.org/issues/policy-advocacy/Statement-on-HTS.cfm

Thanks,
Maggie Ronkin